bio-home, has entered the Malaysian Book of Records for the most participants in a hand towel washing event, at a fun-filled ‘WE CARE’ activation held at the Atria Mall Shopping Gallery.
More than 725 participants, mainly children and their parents set the record in less than an hour using bio-home laundry detergent at an educational roadshow that was held in conjunction with the bio-home ‘WE CARE’ campaign.
Bio-home was certified as the record holder for Most Number of Participants in a Hand Towel Washing event by Malaysian Book of Records representatives.
bio-home, proudly developed and owned by homegrown heritage brand Lam Soon, encompasses a range of eco-friendly home cleaning solutions made from biodegradable and renewable plant-based active ingredients that are within reach of consumers who care for the environment, while creating a cleaner, greener and more pleasant home.
The record number of participants were representatives from 100 kindergartens and 10 primary schools that bio-home had collaborated with this year, providing the children with insight into the environment, fostering recycling initiatives and teaching them life-skills such as helping with home chores. Members of the public also participated.
Every participant received a white cotton hand towel with a stain on it. Their task was to wash the hand towel using bio-home laundry detergent and water until the stain was completely removed. The speed with which the stain was removed showcased bio-home laundry detergent’s gentle yet effective cleaning power.
Effective and affordable, the bio-home laundry detergent is tested and proven to be safe and gentle on most delicate skin.
“The bio-home WE CARE initiative aims to educate families and especially young children on why and how we need to preserve the environment for our future. Sorting recyclable items for instance is a simple step that all of us could practise. Similarly using eco-friendly household detergents and cleaners such as those offered by bio-home is a good start,” said Mr. Francis Ng, Senior General Manager, Household and Personal, Lam Soon Edible Oils Sdn Bhd.
Children and parents who participated were excited to have set a Malaysian record and enjoyed the educational aspects of the bio-home We CARE roadshow.
bio-home products include laundry detergent, delicate laundry detergent, dish washing liquid, kitchen cleaner, floor cleaner and multi-surface cleaner.
bio-home Laundry Detergent
- contains non-toxic concentrates that deliver effective washing results
- Its Plantmoist Technology helps to restore skins natural moisture barrier. In phthalates-free fragrance of Hyacinth and Nectarine
- Available in 1500ml, at RM27.35
bio-home Delicate Laundry Detergent
- readily biodegradable formulation that is ideal for washing delicate clothing such as baby fabrics, silk, wool and underwear
- Available in 1500ml, at RM27.35
bio-home Dish Washing Liquid
- gentle on the skin, with no harsh chemicals or toxic ingredients and is kinder to the environment, breaking down naturally when released into waterways
- Available in 500ml, at RM7.45.
bio-home Kitchen Cleaner
- Made from non-toxic ingredients that remove tough grease and grime stains effectively in kitchen areas
- The kitchen cleaner is formulated to be rinse-free, making kitchen chores easier without a second round of wiping
- Available in 500ml, at RM10.
bio-home Floor Cleaner
- A baby-safe concentrated solution that cleans floors effectively without leaving any harsh chemicals behind
- dermatologically tested to be gentle on skin
- Available in 1500ml, at RM14.05.
bio-home Multi-Surface Cleaner
- features a rinse-free formula that makes cleaning easy and ensures surfaces are free from dirt and dust
- can be used on all types of surfaces including wood, marble and veneer
- Available in 500ml, at RM10