These THREE premium notebooks will bring users’ experience up a notch!
The Yoga S730, Yoga C930 and Yoga Book C930 provide the best of both worlds in terms of portability and productivity as they are designed for unmatched efficiency, mobility and entertainment on-the-go to the Malaysian market. The new products are part of the refocused YOGA series that centers on premium laptops and convertibles where innovation meets design.
As a hardware brand that places customers at the core of the business, Lenovo continues to innovate to meet the evolving lifestyle, workplace and digital demands of customers. The latest additions to the YOGA series offer a new standard for ultraslim, stylish notebooks that reflect user’s personality, as well as high performance computing needs.
Lenovo Yoga S730
• Polished in premium aluminium, is only 11.9mm and weighs 1.2kg, the Lenovo Yoga S730 is the thinnest Yoga laptop yet
• Offers up to 12 hours of battery life and rapid charging (up to 80% battery life in an hour) for users to stay powered all day
• Equipped with the 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor that offers up to 40% better performance than its predecessor to enable multitasking at ease
Lenovo Yoga C930
• Features industry-first Rotating Sound Ba
r with Dolby Atmos® Speaker System that is fitted into a convertible hinge for immersive sound in every mode
• Combines up to 4K clarity with the ultra-vivid imaging of Dolby Vision™ that brings visuals to life
• Crafted from premium aluminium with high-precision drills and buffers for a luxurious feel
• Provides a garaged pen that fits right into the chassis allowing user to capture their thoughts without misplacing it. The pen also charges in its compartment
Lenovo Yoga Book C930
• Combines vibrant Quad High Definition (QHD) display with multi-functional E Ink display that can be used as a keyboard, notepad or a reader
• Stretches the boundaries of what’s possible with thin form factor at just 9.9 mm thin
• Comes with a Precision Pen with 4,096 pressure levels that capture the finest detail with pinpoint accuracy
• Delivers multiple form factors for all user’s needs with its 360° watchband hinge: typing, creating, reading, browsing, and watching
Partnership with Nerdunit
In conjunction with the introduction of the premium YOGA series, Lenovo is partnering with Nerdunit, a USA-founded streetwear brand led by Malaysian designer Ronald Chew to reward their customers with special offers. Sharing the same brand DNA as Lenovo, Nerdunit pushes boundaries of the fashion industry with its unique style that dares to be different to be better.
Fans and customers of Lenovo and Nerdunit will be treated to special promotions as part of this partnership There will also be an art installation involving the latest YOGA series at Nerdunit’s flagship store in Pavilion Kuala Lumpur located on Level 5.
“The new generation of users are constantly on the move and mobility is critical for their productivity. The Lenovo Yoga S730, C930 and Yoga Book C930 address consumers’ demand for devices that meet mobility requirements, while at the same time provide high performance and do not compromise on style. This further demonstrates Lenovo’s ability and commitment to staying ahead of the curve and elevating customers’ experience.” said Khoo Hung Chuan, General Manager of Lenovo Malaysia.
• Lenovo Yoga S730 will be available online and at all Lenovo exclusive stores (LES) nationwide by 1st December 2018. Recommended Retail Price starts at RM3,859 (Including SST).
• Lenovo Yoga C930 is currently available online. Recommended Retail Price starts at RM6,044 (Including SST).
• Lenovo Yoga Book C930 pricing and availability will be announced soon (slated to be available by the end of 2018)
For pricing and availability of other products, please refer to http://www.lenovo.com/my