Following of the good responses of the TeavanaTM tea beverages, Starbucks has released yet another new range of TeavanaTM tea beverages. These new tea-inspired Starbucks coffee and tea beverages with Cold Foam which combine the velvety mouthfeel of Cold Foam and aromatic TeavanaTM tea beverages, as well as coffee beverages, will tantalise taste buds everywhere. Starting on January 22 onwards, these new beverages will replace the current Starbucks TeavanaTM promotion lineup.
- New! TeavanaTM Chestnut Black Tea Latte – This year’s familiar comfort to help you unwind this season. Blending finely ground black tea with velvety steamed milk, delectable roasted chestnut sauce, and topped with a sprinkle of chestnut and strawberry bites; the perfect choice of beverage for the festive season.
- New! TeavanaTM Mango Passionfruit Cold Foam Iced Shaken Black Tea – With a hint of honey and fruity notes of mango and passionfruit juice-infused Cold Foam, the refreshing Mango Passionfruit Cold Foam Shaken Iced Black tea is a match-made-in-heaven.
- New! Matcha Cold Foam Iced Americano – A dream come true for coffee and tea lovers; Starbucks is reimagining the classic Iced Americano with the infusion of Matcha, in the format of meringue-like, earthy Match Cold Foam.
Starbucks Malaysia is also sharing the love with the ever-popular “Signature Heart” merchandise collection that is adorned with a pastel purple theme, hearts and arrows. From a lively tumbler charm, adorable water bottles to fun festive tumblers, these will be the most thoughtful gifts for that special someone in your life or to treat yourself. To add to the romantic collection is the new Cupid Arrow Starbucks Card and the Heart Shaped Starbucks card, which comes in a variety of colour and designs. Gifting these cards is sure a way into someone’s heart.
Additionally, Starbucks Malaysia has also introduced new and returning Starbucks Reserve Coffee Beans flown in from around the world. Experience love at first sip with the New Peru Amazonas Huambo, a coffee grown in the high elevated slopes of the Andes, from several hundred humble coffee farming families around Huambo. The dense rainforest soil and high altitude gives Huambo coffee beans a light body but high acidity and has bright flavours of Morello Cherry with a sweet toffee finish.
Not to forget, master the art of coffee brewing to you preference with:
- Returning Favourite! Sundried Uganda Sipi Falls – This returning favourite comes from the African region of Uganda, known for its three major waterfalls. Grown in the lush gardens by the Sipi Falls, these Arabica beans have lemon-like acidity with chocolate and caramel accents. Experience the magical Uganda Sipi Falls through the flavours n a cup.
- Returning Favourite! Tanzania Muriba – Ripe coffee cherries travel from soil to the Muriba washing station located n the remote regin of Tarmine, Tanzania. The high acidity and medium bofied coffee beans comes with aromatic florals with notes of bergamot tea, lemon and grapefruit. Try the outstanding quality of unexpectedly clean, fully washed Tanzania Muriba coffee beans.
The new Chestnut Black Tea Latter and TeavanaTM Cold Foam beverages which are priced at RM14 onwards and will be available at all stores starting from 22 January 2019. Furthermore, the Signature Heart merchandise is priced from RM48 onwards, while the Starbucks Cards all have minimum activation of RM30. Both these collections will be available from 1 February 2019 onwards, while the already launched Starbucks Reserve Coffee Blends are priced at RM65 onwards. Both merchandise and whole bean offerings will be available in stores while stocks last.
For more information, please visit the website at Starbucks Malaysia