NuFinity White is soon to be a synonym to the health and beauty market segment with its innovation of being Malaysia’s first edible whitening sun protection.
NuFinity White is created and produced by Apex Biocare, which aims to be a global leader in nutritional food and health supplements market segment and to contribute in raising the quality of life for those who enjoy the benefits of an active lifestyle and healthy diet.
“Apex Biocare vision is to continuously become the frontline of innovation for nutritional food and health supplements with a variety of carefully researched products to meet the need of the consumers today. We want to be known for our contribution in raising the quality of life of those that enjoy the benefits of an active lifestyle and healthy diet,’’ said Kirstecn Lim, General Manager, Apex Biocare Malaysia Sdn Bhd in her welcoming address.
NuFinity White is made of three main ingredients:
- colourless carotenoids (tomato extract) that gives protection from UVA and UVB rays induced-tanning
- marine collagen
- colourless carotenoids (melon extract) that promotes superoxides dismutase (SOD) level.
The production of NuFinity White comes with three main benefits:
- Whitening effect, which is mainly due to the core ingredient from the tomato extract, known to reduce the synthesis of melanin, resulting in fair and brighter skin tone
- Firming effect coming from the marine collagen where collagen is a protein present in the body and provides the matrix to sustain the body and skin texture. Marine collagen provides further integrity, firmness, and elasticity to maximise body collagen level to keep the skin supple
- Antioxidative effect from the melon extract (colourless carotenoids), the first orally effective Superoxide Dismutase (SOD), an enzyme that catalyzes the breakdown of aggressive free radicals produces by oxygen metabolism.
The result of consuming NuFinity White can be visible as fast as within 14 days and this is due to the direct melanin formation inhibition, thus making NuFinity White stand out from any other product available in the market.
“With the launch of NuFinity White, we are certainly confident that Apex Biocare will continuously strike in providing the best product. Soon, we will introduce another two more quality and affordable product in collaboration with the manufacturers in South Korea.”
Apex Biocare will also be releasing other series of NuFinity product range including a collaboration product of probiotics made 100% in South Korea and a high-quality liver supplement, which provides protection over alcohol-related liver damage, drunkenness and hangover.
It is the vision of Apex Biocare to have NuFinity as a household brand, synonymous with high quality and affordable products for local and international. The company is expanding in the South East Asia region, including Indonesia, Vietnam, and the Philippines, as well as in the great China market.
Also present at the launch of NuFinity White were Dr. Chua Lee Suan, the Associate Professor from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia who shared on the pros and cons on dietary supplement. While Larissa Ping Liew, Miss World Malaysia 2018 shared her personal experience in consuming NuFinity White that has given her a confident radiant skin. Recognizing the confidence of a young and ambitious success, CAO The Label, a Malaysian-based womenswear label for chic and cosmopolitan ladies, came forward to dress the Miss World Malaysia in support of her appearance at the launch.
NuFinity White is available in a box of 30 sachets and is best-consumed one sachet daily. It is best to consume in the morning before meal or at night before bedtime. NuFinity White will be made available at affordable price in leading pharmacy stores nationwide soon.
For more information, visit http://www.nufinity.com.my or Facebook