Boost is kicking off their biggest rewards campaign: the Super Shake campaign, where users stand a chance to win the Proton X70 and Boost is giving away 8 of these as the Grand Prize.
“Our newest and biggest campaign is our way of showing gratitude to our users for their continuous support in going cashless with us and utilizing our services this Ramadhan. We also hope that the campaign will encourage e-wallet adoption through creating a fun, convenient and rewarding cashless experience with Boost”, said Mohd Khairil Abdullah, CEO of Axiata Digital Services, parent company of Boost.
The four month long Super Shake campaign starts on 29 April until 18 August 2019 and will feature RM2.5 million worth of awesome prizes to be won.
All you have to do is spend with Boost this Ramadhan, earn tokens and participate in the weekly lucky draw. For every RM10 spent, users earn 1 token. The more tokens you earn, the higher your chances of winning.
Here are the many ways to spend with Boost this Ramadan:
1. Ramadan Bazaars
Leave your physical wallets at home and shop the cashless way at over 40 Ramadhan Bazaars nationwide. Majority of the bazaars in the KL and Klang Valley area such as TTDI, Kelana Jaya, USJ 4, Taman Melawati and Taman Putra Perdana accept Boost as a payment option.
2. Buka Puasa Feasts with #BukaBersamaBoost
Savour delightful buka puasa feasts and at the same time enjoy buka puasa deals at Serai, Madam Kwan’s, Nandos, Nene Chicken and many more.
3. Buka Puasa Food Delivery
Too busy to go out to buka puasa? When you order food delivery at dahmakan and DeliverEat through Boost, you can earn a cashback of up to RM25 and RM40 respectively.
4. Raya Fashion Deals with #GayaBersamaBoost
It’s never too early to get into the festive spirit and start planning your Raya fashion style. Boost has partnered with Zalora, MimpiKita, Doublewoot, Isetan, NEXT and many more with offers and deals giving you plenty of reasons to shop for new Raya outfits. When shopping in Zalora, enjoy up to 25% off using the promo code ‘BOOSTGAYARAYA’ and RM 18 cashback when you pay with Boost.
5. Shopping for groceries, gifts and beauty products
Boost has tied up with the best grocers and malls, both online and offline, so users can enjoy cashback and earn points to participate in Super Shake. These include Tesco, B.I.G, Village Grocer, PotBoy, Paradigm Mall Johor Bahru, Publika, 11Street, Qoo10 and Watsons, among others.
In addition, Boost is enhancing their platform with a new buka puasa and prayer times feature to make it easier for Ramadhan observers to keep track on prayer and iftar times wherever they are.
Boost is the leading e-wallet in Malaysia with 4 million users and over 80,000 online and offline merchant touchpoints nationwide. On top of the usual ‘Scan & Pay’ at retail stores, F&B outlets and pasar malams, users can use Boost to pay for utility bills, buy movie tickets, pay for on-street parking and make cashless donations to various charities and organizations.
For more information on the campaign and for a full listing of Ramadan Bazaars, check out and follow Boost:
List of Ramadan Bazaars
1. Kuala Lumpur City Hall (DBKL)
• Bangsar Telawi
• Kampung Pandan
• Kampung Baru
2. Majlis Bandaraya Petaling Jaya (MBPJ)
• Kelana Jaya, SS 6/1
• Seksyen 7, Kota Damansara
• Desa Mentari PJS 6/5
3. Majlis Perbandaran Subang Jaya (MPSJ)
• USJ 4
• Taman Puchong Perdana
• BK 5, Bandar Kinrara
4. Majlis Bandaraya Shah Alam (MBSA)
• TLK Jalan 28/5
• TPM Jalan Saujana Indah, TTDI Jaya
• TPM Jalan Setia Alam A U13/A
5. Majlis Perbandaran Klang (MPK)
• Jalan Taiping
• Bandar Sultan Sulaiman
• Jalan Sri Sarawak
6. Majlis Perbandaran Kajang (MPKJ)
• Jalan Menghala ke SMAP Batu 13, Jalan Cheras Kajang
• Taman Pelangi Semenyih
• Bandar Tun Hussein On
7. Majlis Perbandaran Sepang (MPS)
• PR Cyberjaya
• PR Putra Perdana
• PR Kompleks
8. Majlis Daerah Kuala Selangor (MDKS)
• Puncak Alam Fasa 2
• Kuala Selangor Hadapan Tesco
• Bestari Jaya
9. Majlis Daerah Hulu Selangor (MDHS)
• Jalan Ara Batang Kali
• Taman Seri Batang Kali
• Taman Cempaka
10. Majlis Daerah Sabak Bernam (MDSB)
• Sabak bernam
• Sungai Besar
• Parit Baru
• Pasir Panjang
11. Majlis Daerah Kuala Langat (MDKL)
• Saujana Putra
• Taman Seri Medan
15. Johor Bahru
2. Boost Ramadan Partners
• F&B: Tealive, Madam Kwan’s, KFC, Cold Stone, Tony Roma’s, Burger King
• Fashion: Zalora, Christy Ng, Jakel, Nichii, Isetan, NEXT, MimpiKita, Doublewoot
• Grocery: Tesco, B.I.G, Village Grocer, Potboy, Jocom, 99 Speedmart
• Healthcare: Watsons, Alpro Pharmacy, Sunlight Pharmacy
• Transportation: KLIA Ekspres, RedBus
o Online: 11Street, Taobao x RevPay, Qoo10
o Offline: Avenue K, Melawati Mall, MyTown, The Curve, Paradigm JB